Welcome to the inside of my head ...

You have been warned. 

On the surface I may appear to be a regular girl... ahhhh, who am I trying to kid here. I am a complex individual who is very well versed in receiving sighs and head shakes from those around me.

To recap my "about me" section - because you probably haven't actually read it - I'm a trade educated Graphic designer, a creative multi-medium Artist, a passionate Drag Racer, a wife, sister, daughter, niece and "that" crazy auntie. I work hard simply to be able to play harder. I love life and believe I'm here to simply enjoy the time I have left, with those I enjoy the company of, whether that is for one day or another 80 years.

So let's start with the easy stuff. I like to get the most out of life. I've always been a little bit out there and adventurous, but after surviving a tough battle with breast cancer, you could say I've stepped it up a notch or two. That's not to say I don't have my limits, as I totally draw the line at bungee jumping or ski-diving. I have no problems drag racing, but jumping out of a perfectly good plane would just be nuts.

And I do also have my quiet side, which just so happens to be my creative side. I love to create. Whether it's designing a logo for someone and getting paid for it, or if I'm welding together a water feature made out of locomotive parts I've rescued from the scrap metal bin at my hubby's work. I paint, sew, weld, glue, nail, draw, plant, and even write ... I simply just love to make stuff.

I'm happy for you to join me on the rest of my crazy journey, and sometimes you might actually enjoy yourself. But, please know this about my musings ... I'm not here to teach, guide or inspire you. I have no intention of changing or even enlightening the world. I'm just a chick, who is riding her unicorn to see what is at the other end of the rainbow.

See you at the other end...

AndyK

No comments

Powered by Blogger.