My bloke in the background ... ♥♥♥

Being that it's Valentine's day today, I thought I should move away from the promotional marketing and just simply share a little bit of my personal background. You see, behind the bright, outgoing, slightly crazy, social butterfly is a very grounded but extraordinary bloke.


Way back when I left full-time employment to start AndyK Design, my bloke was there asking all the right questions to make me think carefully about the choices I was making. 
When I decided it would be a great idea to buy a drag racing car and get my license, my bloke was right there quizzing and preparing me for the ride of my life.
When I was diagnosed with cancer, my bloke was there in the waiting room, talking to the doctors and holding my hand.

He has watched me excitedly bounce around from one creative idea to the next wild project with a wry smile on his face. He's there ask there to make me think before I jump, to encourage me to try again when I fail, and to congratulate me when I succeed.

So if you happen to see my bloke out with me, offer him a beer, and give him a knowing smile, because you know that without this grounded bloke supporting my decisions, this creative butterfly would just be flitting around the garden without purpose.


Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥♥

No comments

Powered by Blogger.